Sunday, February 21, 2010

Dear John-Michelle's Review

I am a sucker for chick flicks and would prefer to see one over an action film any day.  I think I enjoyed this movie more too because Greg and I saw it on a date, and who doesn't love a movie that you can watch without having to worry about kids?  I have seen pretty much all the movies that have been made off of Nicholas Spark's books, and I feel that this is one of my favorites so far.  I was definately pleasantly surprised!

Entertainment: 5 stars (If I cry during a movie, it automatically gets 5 stars:)

Originality: 3 stars (I felt most of the story was pretty predictable, but there were a few parts that I totally did not see coming)

Message: 4 stars

Acting: 4 stars

Cleanliness: 3 stars (For being a Nicholas Spark's story, I was REALLY surprised that there wasn't more steamy parts.)

Overall: 4 stars

2 comments:

  1. Cool idea! I think we have similar taste in movies so I'll enjoy reading your reviews before I ever see a movie. So my question is, How's the end? It seems like I heard someone say that the ending is not good or sad or something. That's really important to me, as you know. And I don't want any vague answers like you guys gave me with the Friday Night Knitting Club. The main character dying in the end equals a sad ending in my book! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you guys are doing this! It's so helpful to me! :) Keep watching those movies, so I'll know which ones to go to.

    ReplyDelete