Monday, February 8, 2010

As a couple, we enjoy watching movies together. Some like to dance, cook, play games, etc.  We like movies! (We do do other things in our lives though I must say.) 

We are probably not like most movie people though.  We own very few movies.  The movies that we do have in our home belong to our toddler.  We just don't re-watch movies that often.  Every once in a while I will get stuck on a movie and just "HAVE TO HAVE IT," but that is rare. We either watch our movies via the theater or Netflix, which is by far the greatest thing!

So the other night, I was telling a story of a couple that had been married for 70 years and their secret to success was that they had fun together and they went dancing every week. 

Greg and I did actually meet for the first time at a dance, but neither of us have ever been dancing since.  For us, I just don't think that dancing will attribute to a long and happy marriage.  However, we enjoy watching movies together and have fun doing so!

All of this leads to the creation of this blog.  We love movies and want to share our thoughts on movies with the blogging world!


Our System:

We are going to go with the traditional "5 star" rating system and rate each movie based off of 5 different categories: 1-Entertainment, 2-Originality, 3-Acting, 4-Message, 5-Cleanliness. 

Each movie will receive two ratings; one from Greg and one from me. 

In no way do we feel we have any real authority on this topic.  We just like movies. 

We hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, this is a really good idea! I wish I came up with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea! Just so you know, I am going to be now relying on you to watch movies before I waste my time! You guys are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete