Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Love Happens

Michelle's Review


It has been a few days since we watched this movie, so my review is probably going to be a little rusty.  This movie didn't receive very high reviews, but I did not think it was bad as every review made it out to be.  This was your typical romantic comedy though, so it is not very original.  The acting was also so-so, but the story line was kind of unique.  If you like a love story, this is a movie for you!

Originality: 3 stars

Acting: 3.5 stars

Message: 2 stars (It was an odd story line, not necessarily a bad one, but odd)

Cleanliness: 4 stars (Like I said before, it has been a few days so I might be forgetting some things, but I don't remember it being that bad)

Entertainment: 3.5 stars

Overall: 3.2 stars

Greg's Review

Going into this one I thought that it was going to be lame because it had a very low rating online.  However, I have noticed that quite often I like movies that have been given low reviews.  Maybe it means that my taste doesn't quite coincide with what is mainstream?  If so, that is ok with me.  I liked this movie.  It wasn't all that original but it had a good story line and was entertaining.  To the review:

Entertainment:  3.7 stars

Originality:  1.5 stars

Message:  4 stars
(It dealt with tragedy and being able to move on and forgive yourself)

Cleanliness:  4.5 stars
(At least I think...I don't recall any bad parts.)

Acting:  3 stars

Overall:  3.3 stars 

No comments:

Post a Comment