Friday, May 14, 2010

Lovely Bones

Michelle's Review

I have never read the book that goes a long with this movie, so I didn't really know what to expect going into it.  I knew the basic plot line though, and knew it would kind of be a creepy movie.  And indeed it was.  The way the movie was directed and written was a little odd, but the story line just made me sick to my stomach.  I did not really like this movie, and would not recommend it to anyone who has children.  (The thought of losing a child in this way just makes me sick.)

Entertainment: 2 stars

Message: 2.5 stars

Acting: 3.5 stars

Cleanliness: 4 stars
(There wasn't any bad language or immoral stuff that I can remember, but what happens to the girl in this movie is really creepy.)

Originality: 4.5 stars

Overall: 3.3 stars

Greg's Review

This movie was disturbing just due to the story line itself.  It deals with a serial killer that murders young women and gets away with it until the end.  It was interesting if you like this type of movie.  To the review:

Message:  4 stars
(although horrible things happen to us there is a silver lining.)

Originality:  3.8 stars
(The story was told through the eyes of the daughter that gets murdered and that point of view was interesting.)

Acting:  3.5

Entertainment:  4 stars

Cleanliness:  3.5 stars

Overall:  3.8 stars 

No comments:

Post a Comment