Sunday, March 21, 2010

No Impact Man

Greg's Review

It has been awhile since we saw a documentary.  Over the summer we watched a bunch of them and we really enjoyed watching them.  I think we got a little burnt out with the limited selection of traditional movies that are out there (especially since there seems to be very few movie that are not R rated).  Anyway, I liked this documentary even though I am not an environmentalist by any means.  I think it did make me think a little bit more about how much energy we consume and the small ways that we could reduce our carbon footprint.  The method that this guy pursued to make a point was very extreme, which he outright claims, but I like the way that he (and his family) went about it.  He treated it as a research experiment, which really hits home for me right now given everything I am doing.  With that, to the scores:

Entertainment:  5 stars

Acting:  N/A
(its a documentary)

Originality:  5 stars

Message:  5 stars

Cleanliness:  4 stars 
(a few F bombs)

Overall:  5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment